If you’re particularly stressed or just not yourself right now, you’re not alone. If you think your mental wellbeing has dipped recently — because of work, things at home, or anything else — you’ve come to the right place. We’re here to support you.
How we can help you with your mental wellbeing
Get in touch free, at any time of the day or night for a wide range of support. Everything is confidential and totally independent.
You can ask us for:
- A listening ear 24/7 You’re never alone and can talk to us through live chat, video call or on the phone. Whatever makes you comfortable, including access to a deaf British Sign Language (BSL) member of the team.
- Counselling or therapy You could get up to 5 sessions with a suitable therapist. The Therapist will work with you to reflect on what you do well, set goals and through collaboration will work towards achieving your goals. The therapist can be a person of colour if you prefer and you can speak to them on the phone or via video call.
- Bereavement counselling after the loss of a loved one Grief can be overwhelming and really knock your confidence, so it’s best to get support.
- Other talking treatments If you need another type of therapy, but can’t afford it at the moment, we may be able to contribute to the cost.
- Expert advice on bullying, harassment or discrimination This can be complex and traumatic. Whether you want to report the incident or not, we can help you to process what’s happened and navigate your next steps.
Tailored support with work and wellbeing
Life and work don’t always run smoothly. You may be up against barriers that stop you moving up in your career, or you could be returning to work after a break due to illness, raising a family, or caring for loved ones. Whatever the issue, our friendly work and wellbeing advisors can help.
You can work closely with our advisors over a 3 month period to see what’s holding you back, think through the options and get back on track. There’s support and guidance with anything from debt to housing to mental health worries. We can also sort out career guidance with friendly professionals, who have lots of experience in our industry, including managing and hiring.
Welcome to the Film and Television Charity. Calls are recorded for the purposes of quality and staff training. This is a confidential service, however, there are some exceptions to this and these are where there may be a risk to your own health and safety, that of others or if you have been involved in a crime. An advisor will be with you shortly, Thank You.
All of our advisors are busy at the moment. Would you like to book an appointment?
An error occurred, please refresh your browser to try again.